Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...
but by the moments that take our breath away...


Okay-I am soooo HORRIBLE at keeping in touch with people even though in most instances they live only a short drive away! Here is our way of keeping you up to date with our family. You know-just the everyday stuff....

SAY WHAT?

SAY WHAT?
The world according to "HANK"-as a 3 yr old...our GOOF........BALL
Bronson commented on how big Billy’s breakfast was. Saying he doesn’t need to eat that much. I explained he had a much bigger tummy. He has to eat more to fill it up. Bronson replies.... “And it is also VERY hairy!”

I hurry Bronson to get in his car seat because of a creepy looking man staring at me in the parking lot. When I give the reason why I want him to hurry he says, “Mama, he is staring at you because you are so pretty.” Awwwww!

“Have you ever been to Sleep America? I haven’t been there yet but I would like to go because they have hundreds of mattresses to choose from.”

“We don't say that word. It’s an ugly, yucky word” I said to Bronson after hearing him mutter ‘D*mn it’.
Bronson-"I need to say a prayer and tell Heavenly Father I’m
sorry."
Me-"That’s called repenting."
Bronson-"Daddy needs to do a lot of repenting cuz he always
says naughty words."

“I’m glad we don’t have tarantulas in our house cuz they would crawl up me and bite my tiny little eyebrows off!”

B- “You are pretty Mama. Except for those things all over
your face...moles, freckles? What are those things called?”
Me- “Zits?”
B- “Oh yeah. When you have zits all over your face it looks
pretty ugly.”

Bronson hears a girl say “Free Money”. He exclaims “Free money?! Doesn’t she know money is not free?” Why? I say. “Because free is not a number!”

“I wuv you more than a donut’s teeth”

BREATHTAKING (**pause "What's playin at our house**)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Slide Rock

We took the kids to slide rock in Sedona this past weekend. The water was COLD but it was so fun! We drove up to the cabin, outside of Flag, from there. THAT DRIVE IS GORGEOUS!!! The next day we did a little exploring in Sedona and then in Jerome, an old mining town (Billy and I had never been there). Great weekend, cool to explore new places....

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Looks so fun! yea Jerome is an interesting fun little town huh?

Jeni Everett said...

That looks like so much fun! Your family is too cute!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Just looking at that water makes me COLD!

♥ Natalie said...

Slide Rock is so much fun; your kids were probably having a blast! I love Sedona! Your family is so beautiful; you guys are great parents.

Amber said...

Hey Mikelle. You might not remember me, it's Amber Whiting (Thomson) from high school. I dated Jon, Billy's friend. How funnny, I ran across your blog 'cause I'm friends with Jeni Everett. You guys have a way cute family. It's good to see you're doing great!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey Mikelle,
I am so happy to see you on here since when we left it was so abrupt and crazy. Brooklyn is so big and you all look great. I hope all is well with you and your family. My blog is caveysgirl.blogspot.com. Take care, Jolyn