(For those of you who know Hank, it will be no surprise to hear, for those who don't, he is so very imaginative, creative , FUNNY, and very often a VERY mischevious little boy. Sometimes it is so hard not to laugh at the crazy things he does!)
I am not a lover of cats, to be honest I DON'T LIKE THEM at all. I was really surprised to hear Bronson was so in love with the neighbor cats in Texas. He loves all animals but has never taken to cats.
Anyway... One day he walks into the kitchen with a mischievous smile and Billy asks what he is doing. He replies matter-of-fact, "I put a cat in the fridge". Billy goes out to the garage fridge, opens it and a cat BOLTS out of it. No telling how long it was in there but it must "not have been wearing it's warm coat" that day.
Bronson also enjoyed putting the kitties down for a nap in the storm cellar. He would make beds for them, cover them up, and then lock them in. He did come back to check on them once in a while.
You know how when a dog likes you they put their front paws up on your knees. Well "Kitty" did this to Bronson. He would then take Kitty's front paws and swing her around in circles. I just crack up every time I think of what that looked like. Bronson swinging this outstretched cat in front of him, in circles. I am amazed that he wasn't clawed to death!
But the cats did love him, running out to the truck to greet him whenever they pulled up, going for rides down the long driveway on the trash can, putting up with all his crazy stunts! I guess they must have sensed his love for animals. Either that or they had been abused by kids before and were completely used to it....





2 comments:
THat is hilarious that he put it in the fridge..man this kids gonna have some stories to tell when he's older.
He's dang cute! The fridge story was hilarious. Good thing Billy caught it in time!
Post a Comment