Throughout the day today I have been thinking about how blessed I am to have you in my life! I have been thinking about all the little things/quirks/habits that I love about you-
THERE IS SO MUCH TO LOVE! Here are a few....
I LOVE... how you lay on the ground to cuddle and chat with the kidS
...that you dance around the house singing your favorite songs
...how you change the lyrics to fit our lives
...that you are focused on the future and have a plan to accomplish your goals, but live in the moment
...that you can be strong and firm when you need to be, but have a soft and gentle heart
...how you type with two fingers :)
... your bright green eyes
... how warm and safe your embrace is
...how you still cut the crust off your bread
...your contagious laugh
...that you always make sure I have a clean car to drive
...that we have our own secret language
...notes left around the house for me to find
...your cute boyish charm
...bed head hair after a nap
...how you love to play
Elk Hunting in Flagstaff last week... got a "cow" meat processor guy estimated it to be 700 lbs...WOW! He weathered thru rain, wind, snow, and temps in the low teens to get it...not to mention the huge task of trying to haul it back to the truck!! Let's just say it didn't make it there in one piece! Guess you know what our freezer will be full of...that's right... a couple hundred pounds of meat...to go along with the deer :)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Billy. Hope you had a great birthday!
Mikelle, you are such a great wife to do that for your sweetheart. What fun things that you love about your hubby. So cute.
Aw..how sweet!love the typing with two fingers one. Tim does that too! that's what happens boys when you don't take a keyboarding class in HS. Happy Birthday Billy! U guys SO go together!
Mikelle,
Looks as if you have food storage for the next 10 years. That Elk is huge! I hope you like the meat. I hope Billy had a super B-day!
Post a Comment