Okay-I am soooo HORRIBLE at keeping in touch with people even though in most instances they live only a short drive away! Here is our way of keeping you up to date with our family. You know-just the everyday stuff....
SAY WHAT?
The world according to "HANK"-as a 3 yr old...our GOOF........BALL
Bronson commented on how big Billy’s breakfast was. Saying he doesn’t need to eat that much. I explained he had a much bigger tummy. He has to eat more to fill it up. Bronson replies.... “And it is also VERY hairy!”
I hurry Bronson to get in his car seat because of a creepy looking man staring at me in the parking lot. When I give the reason why I want him to hurry he says, “Mama, he is staring at you because you are so pretty.” Awwwww!
“Have you ever been to Sleep America? I haven’t been there yet but I would like to go because they have hundreds of mattresses to choose from.”
“We don't say that word. It’s an ugly, yucky word” I said to Bronson after hearing him mutter ‘D*mn it’.
Bronson-"I need to say a prayer and tell Heavenly Father I’m
sorry."
Me-"That’s called repenting."
Bronson-"Daddy needs to do a lot of repenting cuz he always
says naughty words."
“I’m glad we don’t have tarantulas in our house cuz they would crawl up me and bite my tiny little eyebrows off!”
B- “You are pretty Mama. Except for those things all over
your face...moles, freckles? What are those things called?”
Me- “Zits?”
B- “Oh yeah. When you have zits all over your face it looks
pretty ugly.”
Bronson hears a girl say “Free Money”. He exclaims “Free money?! Doesn’t she know money is not free?” Why? I say. “Because free is not a number!”
“I wuv you more than a donut’s teeth”
I hurry Bronson to get in his car seat because of a creepy looking man staring at me in the parking lot. When I give the reason why I want him to hurry he says, “Mama, he is staring at you because you are so pretty.” Awwwww!
“Have you ever been to Sleep America? I haven’t been there yet but I would like to go because they have hundreds of mattresses to choose from.”
“We don't say that word. It’s an ugly, yucky word” I said to Bronson after hearing him mutter ‘D*mn it’.
Bronson-"I need to say a prayer and tell Heavenly Father I’m
sorry."
Me-"That’s called repenting."
Bronson-"Daddy needs to do a lot of repenting cuz he always
says naughty words."
“I’m glad we don’t have tarantulas in our house cuz they would crawl up me and bite my tiny little eyebrows off!”
B- “You are pretty Mama. Except for those things all over
your face...moles, freckles? What are those things called?”
Me- “Zits?”
B- “Oh yeah. When you have zits all over your face it looks
pretty ugly.”
Bronson hears a girl say “Free Money”. He exclaims “Free money?! Doesn’t she know money is not free?” Why? I say. “Because free is not a number!”
“I wuv you more than a donut’s teeth”
BREATHTAKING (**pause "What's playin at our house**)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
The Train
About 2 weeks ago my sister Kielee and I, both armed with cameras, did some photo shoots with the kids. This one was more for the ART of it than to have cutsie photos. This intriguing old train has been sitting on the tracks for YEARS- as long as I can remember. For a long time I have really wanted to take pictures by it and check it out. Unfortunately there was a grumpy man sitting by it in his car so we were a little intimidated and were not able to get all the shots we wanted. We went back the next day and IT WAS GONE!! I think the feelings these pictures evoke are really interesting. Kielee and I were talking about how the TRAIN IS LIKE THE WORLD- DANGEROUS, OVERPOWERING, HARSH, CRUEL, sometimes RUTHLESSLY EVIL. These CHILDREN REPRESENT PURITY, LOVE, AND LIGHT. How can we keep our children, all children, PURE and unspotted from the world? How do we protect them from the dangers? How can they be FREE and LIGHTHEARTED amongst the evil? We need to teach them to BE who they are!! We need to help them find THEIR STRENGTH to withstand. I am so thankful for the Light of Christ in my life. I am thankful that I KNOW WHO I AM and that WE ALL can FIND REFUGE IN HIS ARMS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment