Words I hear everyday that I love... okay some I would rather not hear everyday...
but let's be real!
Good Morning Sunshine! I am so happy to see you! Are you HAPPY!?... I love you Dada!...
TIME ME!... Can I have a play date?... Singing, singing, singing ... Hey!!!...
It's my turn!... I love you, Buddy!... Give it to me!... Look at this Little Lady!...
Giggles, giggles... Settle down!... Can we have MOVIE NIGHT!?... GO OUT!!...
Can I have treat?... I want to see!!!... Mom, watch what I can do!... ME FIRST!!! (bath time)...LAUGHING... I want to help you make dinner!... I'm HUNGRY (x 27)...
Please put your stuff away!... Get down... I want oatmeal for breakfast!... Bye you! ...
I can fit this whole thing in my mouth!... Can I have gum?... 789... I love you sooo much!...
Which way are you turning?... I'm gonna wave at you from the window okay!!!!... I love you!...
Good night Bronson, I love you!... Come here Baby Bear.... LOTS of miscellaneous noises and sound effects... Bronson, sit down and eat!... What are you doing?... Please Mom!...
many sounds of smooches... Time to turn off the TV... Thank you... that was so nice!...
Mama, can you come say a prayer with me so I won't have bad dreams?... DAD'S HOME!!! ...
Please go wash your hands... Do you have to work tomorrow? ...What do you want for lunch?...
Can we read... Can I color in my room (after bedtime)... Time to brush your teeth...
Can i go on Webkinz?... Feel my head right here, feel how sweaty I am!!... Sweet Dreams!!!...
Do I have to do my homework?... I need a tissue!!... I'm done!!... OWWW!!...
Thank you for being so respectful!...
My favorite as of lately:
"Don't make me snap my fingers in a "Z" formation,
Hip rotation,
Elbow, Elbow,
Wrist,Wrist,
Girl, you just got Dissed!"
(of course said with quite a bit of attitude!)
especially funny coming from a 5 yr old boy, complete with actions! :)





1 comment:
what a good idea..a year from now you'll love reading this..
love the last one..hilarious!
Post a Comment