Brooklyn is a phenomenal writer. When I meet with her teacher for conferences I get to read some of the stories out of her Life Book. I am always blown away by the things that come out of her. Even as a 1st grader she was really good, but this year her writing abilities have just taken off! So I have to share the story she wrote me for Mother's Day. SO CUTE!!!
She loves this title- it is one of our favorite books....
I LOVE every single ounce of it..but my favorite line has to be...
"You are hygiene to my heart"
Oh how precious this is to me now, and it will be someday to her children & grandchildren!!
LOVE YOU LOLLIE!!!!





2 comments:
"hygiene to my heart"-wow now that's some writing skill right there..who would've thought up that one. She's so sweet.
I have to say that "hygiene to my heart" is probably the catchiest phrase I've heard all year! YOur kids are so cute!
Trisha
Post a Comment