Bronson is such a lover of animals. Usually in the am he will inform us "today we are ...." and then we have to act the part for the whole day-"mommy big horn sheep", "daddy BHS", "sister BHS", & "baby BHS" (Bronson of course). But he really loves stuffed animals- it doesn't even have to be furry-plastic, rubber, whatever he loves em'. They all have names and life stories (like Baby Bear, whose real mother died of breast cancer so Curly (new mom) and I adopted him, and his dad, Mah Meow (like Mac with no "c") is an Army, Air Force doctor and an Ultimate Fighter who also likes to sing in the choir at church). Then there is "Sabeebah Severvan" a plastic cow that he rubber bands to the vacuum to help me every time I clean, cuz he is the "cleaning cow". He puts them down for naps everyday, (during which we have to be really quiet) feeds them, bathes them, etc. Every time I go to Costco he has to have one of the boxes for their "crib". Animals are a huge part of his world! He just loves them! Since I am a total picture taker it's no wonder it has rubbed off on my kids. They are always saying "mom look, take a picture". And at least once a year our loft is turned into "my Studio" for portraits. So for Bronson it is only natural to have "a studio" of his own with the ones he loves most- his animals! He is always posing them around the house, ever so gently and with much thought so everyone can be seen, and no one gets left out. And if I have not taken a picture of the latest pose none of the animals can be moved. If they are on his bed he will sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor! I love that he is so sweet and sensitive!!! If this is any indication of the kind of father he will someday be then we must have done something right!!
"Sabeebah Savervan"





2 comments:
Hey Mikelle! It's Jonnie. I'm so glad you have a blog...ours is cabeandjonnie.blogspot.com! Your fam is so cute...I can't wait till Tav can smile on cue and hold it so that we can have a decent family picture. You guys look like you had fun in HI. Thank you for the card, that was very nice of you. Can't wait to keep spying on you-Fun!!!
aw...so sweet. what an imagination bronson has..& a sensitive side too.
Post a Comment